Join us for an afternoon of writing, learning the craft, and being with others who see the Spirit in the written word.
1st Sundays, 2-5pm
Feb. 2, Mar. 2, Apr. 6, May 4th, etc.
The afternoon’s schedule (may change):
- Begin with a writing prompt or prompts.
- Sharing of writing inspiration/tips. (You are welcome to bring something short to share.)
- Time for personal writing.
- Time to share our writing – either written at the Blessing House or elsewhere. what you have written that day or somewhere else).
- Everyone is free to participate as they wish – there is plenty of space to break-off to write alone or talk in pairs/small groups.
- Free (donations welcome – the Blessing House is funded by donations)
- Come early, stay late…plenty of room to write. Or, come late and leave early – just come as you are!
- Occasionally we will have guest facilitators, teachers or speakers.
- Each Writing Sunday/Writing Symposium will be conducted according to my Guidelines for Writing Spiritually Groups, which strives to honor that God is with us on all our journeys.
“It is our Creator who breathes life through words to create something new.” – Becky K. Patton
Please note: I am also available for Spiritual Direction through the means of Writing Spiritually.