I’m in the midst of trying to deal with the carpal tunnel in both hands. Lucky me – I had a flare-up from the cortisone shot in my left wrist (haven’t had the right one done yet), and I have so much in my brain I just have to write but limited ability due to the pain. So here are the highlights, and I am promising myself to write about them later.
1) Amazing talk by Jasna Burza this morning at MotherCare. You know the Spirit is working when even the visitors to a group feel moved and safe enough to cry – expressing the joy of knowing you are loved and amazing! Anyone needing a good speaker for a group? Call Jasna!
2) Attended a class on the Neuroscience of Spiritual Practice at Wisdom Ways. The class brought a lot of things “home,” helping me incorporate so many theories, experiences, therapy, parenting, etc. into a wonderful “ah-ha” moment. I am so thankful and amazed and in awe of the way God created us to heal and live into who we are created to be!
3) I’ve finally really gotten it that I am a good parent. This is a hard job, and even if I don’t always get it right, intention and dedication go a long way. As I help them to grow, them help me to grow too.
4) I am preparing a talk for the Stephen Minister’s Fall Retreat at Faith Church about Hope. Digging through a variety of sources, I am finding different paths to the same thing. Once again, in awe of God’s Creation!
5) I think I finally know what I am called to do in life. The whole plan is not clear, I’ll leave that for God to know, but I now am ready to fully walk that path. May God bless it as it is God who is preparing it for me. Jeremiah 29:11
Blessings and Peace for your life and the lives of all those around you (including the ones who may be driving you a bit crazy!).