- Spiritual Practice: 5 Lessons from Quilting
- Raised Right: One Woman’s Journey
- Yes, it’s my kid – Mother’s Day Post
- Invitation to Style: Laura Ely Speaking at MotherCare
- Sometimes the Valleys and Mountain Tops Come the Same Week
- In God’s Image: Patience
- God’s Apple Tree: Did God Plan the Fall?
- 3 Communication Tips That Changed My Life
Tagsanniversary Bible verse birthday blessings chaplain choice Christian community creation depression Egypt Faith family fatherhood friendship God's Presence Grace Hope hospice journal joy marriage mindfulness MotherCare motherhood organized religion patience politics Prayer preschooler religion scripture shame spiritual journey spiritual practice spiritual retreat surprise tears theology toddler tolerance tradition trust work-life balance writing
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Copyright© Stephanie E H. Friant. Unauthorized use or duplication of material on this site without permission from blog author is prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used if full credit is given to Stephanie E. H. Friant with links to the original content at "Sisters Under the Trees".
Join Others Under the Trees!
Tag Archives: family
As I’ve written in an earlier post, God has infused me with a drive to learn. Right now, I’m on a reading kick of women’s memoirs. And not just any stories, but those about personal growth/change. This series included Alisa Harris’ … Continue reading